[sponsorship] Re: Re: Information

Well, firstly I suppose that the conference is in english...I don't know
if you cover a translation service. I can speak in french,english or
greek.

About the events, I think to be in Vlore. In Prishtina, it is not sure
but probably yes.

It could be important to dispose of funding to travel. I live in Greece
and it is easy to go in Prishtina and Vlore.

But I think about funding to book for accomodation.
So 2 nights in Vlore and 2 in Kosovo and transport by train/bus.

Best regards.
Arnaud DELEURME

-----------
That is great. I think we could use more speaker.
Well currently we are working on the schedule.
Do you need funding for travels? and if so how much.
Would you have time to come to both events?
mike

evkartenn
Geomatics Services

DELEURME Arnaud