[sponsorship] Re: Re: Information

I Know Arnaud,

how much will be the accomodation?

earth cause can cover I suppose,

since now we are covering the travel and accomodation

for a person from European Commission for either vlore or pristhina, we need to talk
about that later on
and for me, but I'm not sure if I'm going to speak or not, my
only topic for this year is EU AID funding for open source solutions in environmental
conservation, not sure how interesting that is

Jan