[sponsorship] Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva from libredwg

I have been in contact with Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva  from the gnu project,
he is leading the libredwg project to implement the autocad reader.

He has planned to be  in europe between sept 10-27 and we would like to get him to speak.
It will not cost that much, just a local european flight.

He is booking his travels now, and it would be great to get some support for him. He is willing to speak at both conferences and to do workshops on the autocad file format, the gnu project, c programming and other topics.

More info:
pitanga
http://stoa.usp.br/rodrigors
can we get a fast track approval for him?

thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org flossal.org