[sponsorship] glynn moody booking his flight

Glynn Moody author of rebel code,  open source guru has booked his flight to albania. he will be coming for just 2 days, total flight cost is 250 pounds british.

Marc Balmer,  god of unix www.msys.ch  is also planning on coming, he is looking into getting sponsorship from the swiss..
http://www.deza.admin.ch/en/Home/About_SDC/Brief_portrait

He wants to talk about open source for windows people and why licensing matters.
He would also be interested in meeting with large corporations and agencies to talk to them in private, also leon shiman is also interested in that. We should look to talk to the top 10 largest companies if we can arrange for a private meetings with them, that might help offset our costs.

mike
--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org flossal.org