[sponsorship] Drupal talk

Drupal  talk from  Robert Douglass :
http://robshouse.net/

""Is it OK if I make a soft commitment now but we understand there is a relatively high chance that I just won't be able to make it to one or both? That might at least help you with the sponsors.

How about two sessions: Getting Started with Drupal, and Drupal and Your Business?

Feel free to write boilerplate abstracts for them. I'm quite tied up with work at the very moment but can circle back and work on the abstracts later next week."""

He would like to come to one of the conferences.

mike