[info] participating in the conference...

Dear Organisers,

My name is George Atanasov, from Sofia Bulgaria.

Being in the Floss-mail list I've read that
there is going to be a conference in Albanian University under
the motto Free Software on the Balkans 2010.

I have shared the news in our major Open Source site in Bulgaria >>
http://www.linux-bg.org/cgi-bin/y/index.pl?page=news&key=427474240

I am working in an advertising agency for more than 3 years on my own,
using mostly Open Source graphical software and completing my everyday tasks
with programs such as Gimp, Inkscape, Scribus and Ghost View / Script.

I've made a presentation in the University of Rousse, Bulgaria on our spring Open Source conference, held in May this year. I've also been to Libre Graphics meeting in Brussels 2010 and other FLOSS events. I think that I can share my professional experience in the field of using Open Source graphical applications, for commercial projects in the advertising field.

I am sending you links to my presentations, photos and etc.,
so if you think that it will be suitable for participation as a presenter
I will try ti do my best.

http://www.linuxprojects.eu/OSS/present_OSSC_ok_English.pdf

http://www.linuxprojects.eu/OSS/present_OSSConf_ok_english_ok.pdf

http://www.linuxprojects.eu/zenphoto/oss_conference_rousse_2010may/

Here in Sofia I have talked to Mr Alexander Todorov from
Open Technologies Bulgaria and Mr Alex Kuklin - System Administrator from
Russia and all of us are thinking to make a visit to this important event for the Open Source community on the Balkans.

We wanted to ask if there will be any kind of support like accommodation etc. for the participants if the organizers agree to accept us as guests or presenters. Mr Todorov has developed an interesting disc-less solution called SUMU for X-terminal client stations. He may already have contacted you. Here is his company site:

http://www.otb.bg/

* * *

I will wait for your reply,
kind regards