Re: [info] Free Software in Balkans 2010 call for papers

Most (if not all) presentations are in english.

So, you are welcomed.

Regards,
e.

On Aug 23, 2010, at 9:08 PM, Alexander Todorov wrote:

Hello,
do you accept speakers in English?

My name is Alexander Todorov and I represent the company Open Technologies
Bulgaria, Ltd. (OTB).

I'd like to present a project of my company called SUMU which is a multi-seat workstation environment for Linux. This is the traditional multi- seat coupled with new technology coming from DisplayLink - USB graphics and docking stations.

Some pictures can be found here:
http://otb.bg/sumu/demo (no English version, you can use Google translate though).

I can also do live demonstration of this setup and will appreciate if you can provide two LCD monitors (15" or 17", nothing special), (USB mice and keybords
are also welcome) to avoid carrying all this equipment on the road.

Hopefully by the time of the conference I will have done the first big
deployment of SUMU - donation to a local school in Sofia and will have some more
feedback to share.

Regards,
Alexander Todorov - Red hat Certified Engineer
Open Technologies Bulgaria, Ltd. - Red Hat Ready Business Partner