[EGD-discu] Fwd: Free shipping special extended!

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Free shipping special extended!
Date : Mon, 6 Oct 2014 18:42:20 -0400 (EDT)
De : TypeMatrix <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pour : i@xxxxxxxxx

TypeMatrix
Free shipping special extended!

Free shipping special extended:
Free shipping worldwide and
Free skin with keyboard purchase

Our Free Shipping and Free skin special was so popular, we've decided to extend it for an entire month, until the end of October!

You will continue to be able to get FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE! Just use coupon code FREESHIP between now and the end of October. We are also allowing you to combine this coupon with the FREESKIN coupon, even if you've used it before, meaning not only will you get free shipping, but also a free skin if you order a keyboard/skin combo!

If you weren't able to take advantage of this deal yet, here is your chance.
Visit our Online Store now!

- Your TypeMatrix Team

typematrix-visit
Free shipping special extended!
© 2014 TypeMatrix, Inc. All rights reserved. +1 (800) 234-3975 contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forward email

This email was sent to i@xxxxxxxxx by info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |

TypeMatrix | PO Box 6829 | Santa Barbara | CA | 93160