[EGD-discu] Fwd: End-Of-Summer - Free shipping special!

Pour ceux qui auraient besoin d’un nouveau TypeMatrix, les frais de port et une skin sont offerts à l’achat d’un clavier.

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : End-Of-Summer - Free shipping special!
Date : Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:19:35 -0400 (EDT)
De : TypeMatrix <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pour : jf@xxxxxxxxx

TypeMatrix
End-Of-Summer - Free shipping
                            special!

End-Of-Summer special:
Free shipping worldwide and
Free skin with keyboard purchase:

We've listened to you, our customers and after much hard work have finally succeeded in negotiating better shipping rates for our products.

To celebrate this accomplishment on the End-Of-Summer occasion, we've decided to offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for a limited time! Just use coupon code FREESHIP between now and the end of September. For the first time ever in our history, we are also allowing you to combine this coupon with the FREESKIN coupon, even if you've used it before, meaning not only will you get free shipping, but also a free skin if you order a keyboard/skin combo!

If you've considered trying a new skin, or maybe wanted to surprise a loved one with an ergonomic TypeMatrix or have been waiting for great deal, this is the perfect time, and arguably the best deal we've ever offered. Visit our Online Store now!

- Your TypeMatrix Team

typematrix-visit
End-Of-Summer - Free shipping
                            special!
© 2014 TypeMatrix, Inc. All rights reserved. +1 (800) 234-3975 contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forward email

This email was sent to jf@xxxxxxxxx by info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |

TypeMatrix | PO Box 6829 | Santa Barbara | CA | 93160