SV: [chrony-users] Update interval larger than maxpoll

Hi Miroslav

Thanks for your answer.

Sorry I was not clear in my question.
My first question was more to what extend do offset say anything about the precision or how to understand it?

I tried to run ntpdata and that made even more confused as the Ref time (UTC) for tracking and ntpdata even that they have been executed with a second between says 20 minutes. And the time for ntpdata is the correct one. Why do tracking think that the time is 20 minutes behind?
It now says: