Re: [chrony-users] Repeated 'refresh'es may cause excessive DNS queries

Tim-
What happens if you add '-4' to your Chrony process? Looking at the logs, it appears your system is unable to connect to an IPv6 address. After it tries several times, it finds a IPv4 address and syncs.

This may be a problem with your docker setup or host system, regardless adding the '-4' flag should prevent Chrony from trying the IPv6 address.

Cheers
-Matt