[chrony-users] Question about Chrony's metrics

Hi all,

I have Chrony configured with 2 sources like so: ``` server 192.168.10.1 prefer iburst server 192.168.10.2 noselect ``` The server should be synchronized only with the first source and just monitor the second one (hence `noselect` option). I want to be sure that the time set on the server has no more than 1 second difference with the time obtained from both sources. What would be the right way to do it with Chrony? What metric can be used to check such a time drift?

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Semyon