Re: [chrony-users] PPS GPIO polling driver license

I am probably confused. The SPDX seems to apply to the .h files associated
with the driver, not the driver itself. Use of the driver by a program seems
not to make the useing program a derived work, so there is no need to have a
special license. Perhaps if you told us whyyou are asking and what you want to
do it would make it easier. Of course I might be the only one confused. What
would you like the license to say?

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx