Re: [chrony-users] Chrony on Asus router - no reduction of offset

Apart from chrony, no packages such as ntpd or ntp-utils are installed but you are right, there is a symlink /usr/sbin/ntp which points to busybox. I have no idea where its config is but I have removed the pre-defined ntp-server entry in the router config. I hope that solves it - if not I will ask on snbforums.

Many thanks for your support!