Re: [chrony-users] Chrony not taking SOCKET data from Application

Hi Miroslav,

> The measurement appears before you sent anything to the SOCK socket?
Yes, before I sent anything to the SOCK.
> That would be a bug. Can you please post the refclocks and tracking
> logs after the start?
I have attached the logs for the same.

> If I restart the chronyd as suggested, I still see the offset. This offset
> appears just before appearing #* on PPS source.

Are there any other sources specified in the config?
No. Only SOCK and PPS are refclocks.

refclock PPS /dev/pps1 poll 0 lock GPS refid PPS trust prefer require
refclock SOCK /var/run/chrony/udssocket..sock poll 0 refid GPS noselect

Thanks & Regards
Sarveshwar.K