Re: [chrony-users] Chrony not taking SOCKET data from Application

Hi Miroslav Lichvar,

I have seen an observation as chronyd syncing the system clock to old time (like 2 seconds back to the current time).
Is there a way to adjust to the current time sent through the Socket.

refclock PPS /dev/pps1 poll 0 lock GPS refid PPS trust prefer require
refclock SOCK /var/run/chrony/udssocket.sock poll 0 refid GPS noselect

Thanks & Regards
Sarveshwar.K