[chrony-users] 5.10 -> 6.1 i211 second PPS pin on SDP-3 gone

I have a device with two separate PPS time sources wired up to two of the Software Defined Pins on an Intel i211 NIC (ala https://blog.dan.drown.org/apu2-ntp-server-2/). This works great with chrony 4.0 (and even better in 4.3, thanks!) on Linux 5.10.

However, I just tried to upgrade to 6.1 and the second PPS went silent. The testptp utility in the kernel tree shows the first pin working fine, but when I hook the fourth pin up to channel two (as chrony does as well), I get radio silence.

Matt