Re: [chrony-users] Chrony not taking SOCKET data from Application

Hi Miroslav Lichvar,

I see the reference time of GPS is taken by Chronyd, but not synchronizing the system clock.
Can you please suggest if any configuration changes required?

PFA of the output of chronyc tracking and the chrony config file.

Thanks & Regards
Sarveshwar.K
tracking.JPG