Re: [chrony-users] Issue with RTC and PPS

I am not really going underground, but it will be used below a surface that will cover the gps signal (I tested the conditions already).

I don’t have a temperature controlled RTC and I won’t test it at different temps (I don’t have time). I would say that knowing the gps time at ms level is good enough and it seems that using the directives as suggested by Miroslav (so SHMs) works