Re: [chrony-users] Chrony problem - not synchronizing time

Yes it is special setup.

We have custom board with GPS, DS3231, FT232RL and microprocessor. The idea is that microprocesor always mimics the NMEA sequence together with the PPS signal on the USB port. When GPS is stable the real NMEA message is just forwarded together with the PPS signal. When GPS is not avialable the microprocessor sends NMEA data that is stored to the DS3231.

Sent from my iPhone