Re: 答复: [chrony-users] about how to ues the NTS

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 01:27:41AM +0000, chengyechun wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt reply, it seems that the feodra community does not enable NTS. What is the reason for this? Because there are few public servers that support NTS?

I'm not completely sure. It seems it's not considered to be important
enough to get some budget to run our servers and there is a reluctance
to depend on a single company like Cloudflare, even though they are
the biggest contributor to pool.ntp.org, which we use in our default
config.