Re: 答复: [chrony-users] about 144-exp1

On Thu, Sep 08, 2022 at 08:43:43AM +0000, chengyechun wrote:
> Hello:
> When analyzing failed cases, I find that make check executes cases 10 times slower than quickcheck. This seems to be related to rand_seed in run.sh. What is the connection?

make quickcheck runs each test once. It's meant for development, or
testing with a known good seed.

make check repeats each test 20 times with different seeds and
only if it failed more than 2 times, it is considered a failure. It
takes 20x longer, but it is more reliable without compromising
sensitivity.