Re: SV: SV: [chrony-users] Chrony 4.2 Ubuntu 22.04 IPv6 not sending request

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 12:54:20PM +0000, Henning Svane wrote:
> Hi Miroslav
>
> chronyc activity gives this result
> 200 OK
> 0 sources online
> 0 sources offline
> 4 sources doing burst (return to online)
> 0 sources doing burst (return to offline)
> 0 sources with unknown address

That means chronyd is trying to send requests, but failing for some
reason (total TX in ntpdata is 0). I think it could be an issue with
the firewall on the host, or maybe there is no route where the packet
could go. Try "ip route get $IPV6_ADDR".