SV: SV: SV: [chrony-users] Chrony 4.2 Ubuntu 22.04 IPv6 not sending request

Hi Miroslav
Ok I found out what is the problem.
In Ubunu 22.04 they have updated netplan, so now you cannot use gateway4 and gateway6

I have looked around to see how to define dual stack for default route, as Ubuntu unfortunately has not informed about this.
My first try was accepted, but did not work, this works
routes:
        - to: default
          via:  "Ipv4-address"
        - to: default
          via: "Ipv6-address"

The error when I run the ip route command was:
ip route get ####:####:####:4020::11
RTNETLINK answers: Network is unreachable

It works now with the about configuration of default route.

Thanks for your help
Regards
Henning