Re: [chrony-users] Using only pre-configured NTP servers or server list from DHCP

Such config changes are made by scripts in the dhcp client configuration, which you can modify
as you wish.  Of course check what files are overwritten on package upgrades and see what countermeasures
you need to take.

Rob