Re: [chrony-users] How to measure relative time diff between multiple clients?

Well, you already have the data since you have the difference between each
machine and your time server, which I assume is a good server. Alternatively
you could bring in say a gps timing receiver, and compare your machines to
that. (with suitable electronics you could attach one gps receiver to multiple
computers if they are close to each other.)
What do you hope to measure (ie, what is the purpose of these measurements).

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada V6T 1Z1 ____|____ and Gravity ______|_ www.theory.physics.ubc.ca/