[chrony-users] Commercial unit running chrony, benefits of 'xleave' ?

Hello,

Are there any known commercial off the shelf NTP server products using chrony?

For example, I acquired:
https://timemachinescorp.com/product/gps-ntpptp-network-time-server-tm2000/

which works fine so far, however on a local LAN we are showing about +/- 1.5 ms of estimated error. Our target embedded linux device is using chronyd ver 3.0 from debian at this time. We have a desired target of less than 1ms estimated error. The embedded device (ntp client) does not support hardware timestamps.

Fundamentally, I'm curious how much benefit we would see if the NTP server supports the "xleave" option, and then I'm curious if there is a known NTP server, preferably small and portable, that uses chrony.

Thank you very much!

Matthew Eshleman