Re: [chrony-users] PPS-only PHC refclock

It would certainly improve the time differences, but would presumably not
change the accuracy of the absolute time. That would be the accuracy of your
(inital) ntp absolute time. So it would depend on what it was that you wanted
the accuracy for.

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx