Re: [chrony-users] Chrony configuration with GPS+direct PHC

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 06:37:31AM -0400, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Unfortunately that was not successful; Chrony locks onto the PPS
> refclock for a few seconds, then changes to an external server and
> marks the PPS refclock as 'x'. Should I add a 'lock' directive to the
> PPS refclock to force it to be combined with the GPS refclock?
>
> If it's useful, I've posted a refclocks log at
> https://km6g.us/1-refclocks-log.txt.

It looks like the GPS is still generating a PPS signal with 100ms
width. Maybe that setting to 500ms was not saved to EEPROM and it was
reset back after power cycle?

Enabling the lock option would be recommended, but that is not related
to the PPS width problem.