Re: [chrony-users] Multi-PPS+RTC Setup Questions

NMEA, at least on many systems also seems to vary based on the time required to calculate the fix, which varies based on sats and is presumably some good chunk of a second already (cause why would you overspec the CPU in the GPS receiver to calculate much quicker than that?).