Re: [chrony-users] Multi-PPS+RTC Setup Questions

Going based on my M9 hooked up to a serial line using the binary protocol, its pretty stable (+/- 5ms with an offset around 75ms), except for the 1.5-hour cycle on which it jumps 30ms (https://noc.as397444.net/ntpgraphs/peer-offset-127.127.20.1.png). Docs seem to indicate it varies based on the time to calculate a fix, so I presume there's some correlation across signal quality/sats used, though haven't tried digging since I use PPS.

As for the cycles, well, I'm waiting to hear back from u-blox on that, but I'm assuming there's something funky.

Matt