[chrony-users] Configuring chronyd w/o real time source

Hi folks,

for a test setup I need to configure chronyd to run in an isolated
network without internet access and without any real time source
other than the system clock.  The only requirement is that the
server replies to any client request with the system time and
claims that its absolutely precise.

Using the system clock is fine, or /dev/rtc or any other source
that is usually present on a vanilla Linux system.

(Unfortunately my knowledge of ntp in general and chrony
specifically is close to zero, so I really need some hint on
this.)

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--