Re: [chrony-users] Application requires frequency accuracy but not time accuracy

Professor Unruh,

The FOV of figures A&B is 5 arcmin high and 3 arcmin wide.

I think you are right about the atmosphere. NCP is up in the images therefore RA is left/right. Smearing occurred left/right which suggests RA tracking. I am at latitude 42N and at the time of capture left/right in the image was very close to up/down relative to the horizon.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Brian