Re: [chrony-users] Help Chrony synchronization(connectivity) is lost after 10 to 15 minutes.

On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 10:17:53AM +0000, Munsif ALI wrote:
> I don't think it is a firmware bug in GPS because I have made a little program(using c++ language) which is receiving SIGIO signal via serial port and it continuously receiving  GPS and PPS data.

If you disable your program and chronyd, and run only gpsd, does the
date and time reported in GPRMC messages stay correct for at least 20
minutes?

You can print it like this:

$ gpspipe -r | grep --line-buffered GPRMC | awk -F , '{print $10, $2}'
091018 104838
091018 104839
091018 104840
091018 104841