Re: [chrony-users] Best way to synchronize dispersed VM’s

Hi, many thanks for the answers,

Regarding how low I want to go, currently I am only testing and understanding more about this, I  don’t really know the real limits but if I could get at a nanosecond-level would make me happy.

My plan is to start collecting metrics (collectd  + influxdb + grafana) and try to measure the offset across all the instances, and over the time see how I could gradually start improving the offset, I would like to give a try building a GPS/PPS (raspberry pi + FreeBSD) and see how far I could get.

Any ideas, suggestions more than welcome.

regards.