[chrony-users] chronyc always exits 0 without any output

I recently installed an Oracle Linux 7.5 servers with Chrony 3.2. The chronyd will start up, read the config, and synchronize just fine (according to the syslogs).

However, when I run chronyc, no matter what options I give it (even -d) and even if I give it no options, it just exits with return 0 and no output.

Anyone run into this before or know of a way I can find out why it’s doing this? I’ve ran an strace on it, and it just quickly runs through some calls and exits 0.

Thanks,

Matthew Wilkinson