Re:Re: [chrony-users] How does chrony "speed up" the system clock

Note that neither nanosleep nor sleep are guarenteed any kind of accuracy in
actually running AFAIK. Ie, the efect of chrony, especially once it has
settled down, on sleep or nanosleep are completely lost in the noise of the
procedures themselves.

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx