[chrony-users] Re: Locking PPS refclock with NTP source

I'm trying to synchronise chrony with a pps signal coming from a bnc output on a gps timeserver.

The pulses seems to arrive properly according to ppstest, but i don't figure out how to combine this pulse with a ntp time source to complete the samples (according to the documentation, it seems to be possible)

All the exemples i see on the Internet use NMEA (which i don't think I have out of my pps output) or another reference clock, any way to do that ?