Re: [chrony-users] Root delay and Root dispersion values in `chronyc ntpdata'

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, I think that could work. I'm wondering if it would make sense to
> add root delay and dispersion to the tracking log.

It would make sense if one wants to easily compute the estimated error
right from an existing log.
It can be computed from measurements.log but you must join it with
tracking.log anyway so see what's the current source.
More, if the source is a reference clock measurements.log will not help at all.