Re: [chrony-users] Chrony source selection algorithm documentation

Hey,

The problem seems indeed to be coming from the gpsd u-blox driver.
If I disable the automatic detection (gpsd -b .... ) gpsd uses the
legacy NMEA driver instead of the u-blox-driver and there is no wrong
time supplied.

I still would like to know a way of preferring the ntpd over the gps
when they are online. And switching back to gps when they go offline.

Maybe someone can explain how chrony selects sources or point to
documentation.

Thank you :-)