Re: [chrony-users] Chrony Server Not Listening‏

You're right about me only having looked at TCP (my bad), but still nothing:
*****
sudo ss -pan | grep chron
u_dgr  ESTAB      0      0         * 140105                * 0
          users:(("chronyd",pid=5721,fd=0))
u_dgr  ESTAB      0      0      /var/run/chrony/chronyd.sock 140112
            * 0                   users:(("chronyd",pid=5721,fd=6))
*****
My firewall allows everything from the internal network.
Kind of interesting to see that nothing is listening via UDP on my
headless server, not even systemd-resolved (like on my desktop) or
systemd-networked (systemd-network on my desktop).