|Re: [chrony-users] Fwd: Chrony malfunctioning at beaglebones|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] Fwd: Chrony malfunctioning at beaglebones
- From: Nuno Gonçalves <nunojpg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 12:13:48 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=oCKv+8BVji2Cza22IKvDfVlqXNcGSfnljBQtHWghgf0=; b=JfhLQ/sgPyHYpb/k6pvRMaJKtWWyMemdZAC+CM/EhJeYY7fqmXZ95dcObbr3qpHWfZ yC8+/2aLTAzhpaJCeu2WuRRUBL9ZLEtJ1ZjGtPxJvM6RYBQ1T5jhkSBBOYvx+Ah3nMcX u429OhLQcgXoFFMf8UXed/mGNwlpu9/3WCFyL+0GMwNx4jJvHUweEo7BUbhpax6i4O+z nwSyo68euFuXnNqONFbmg58IdeYwC1bnxdn8Tx+iWU9J0wahFYe+JD9xZ35dk0bsgBBX 0iK9j+E1dvWaGqMS8Bn0+zD16S1qtZReDTkgzr0HT22rm0esQAxUZurmvTz6aX6sO9Kp 4gPw==
On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The -s option will restore the time from the driftfile only if there
> is no RTC. If the machine has an RTC, but it's unusable because there
> is no battery to keep the time when turned off, you will also need to
> tell chronyd to ignore the RTC by setting the rtcdevice to a device
> that doesn't not exist. For example:
> rtcdevice /dev/nonexist
I see that at Sep 3 your commited a change to this behaviour
Is this supposed to solve this "problem"? It looks it does, but since
your message was after the commit, I am confused how they relate.
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.