Re: [chrony-users] Sporadic NTP dropouts (bad maximum delay ratio and maximum delay dev ratio)

On Fri, 29 May 2015, Ulrich Schwesinger wrote:

I should maybe mention that:
In a C++ program, I am calling "chronyc sources" in a 10 seconds interval to parse the output and determine the synchronization
status. That shouldn't interfere with chrony operation, should it?

Why?

I am really confused as to what you think you are trying to do. Your poll
intervals are very short. You have only one server, you are querying it every
10 sec?