Re: [chrony-users] Isolated time domains

On 03/12/2013 20:11, Chris Dore wrote:
Do you know what time Chrony serves up when no remote servers are available and the 'local' option is specified? I assumed, maybe falsely, that it was using the local system time. So perhaps the support I'm looking for already exists, but not enabled at the times I want. The maximum error between clients is 1 second. Chris
Expecting chrony to sync the local system clock to the local system clock seems like a bit of a reach....

Tom