Re: [chrony-users] Chronyd not adjusting the board's time when trying to adjust with PC(running ntp) time

firstly you told chrony to put the source offline, which means it can never
ever use it. SEcondly you told it to use the local source which is lunatic,
since the system always uses the local source. (it is always in sync with
itself). So get rid of the local stratum 10
and get rid of the "offline" in the first line.

Why in the world do you have "burst 10/1000" in chrony-connect? and that chronyc should at least put chrony online first. (while it may try to send out packets under burst even if the source is
offline, it remains offline afterwards)
burst is not a good way of setting the clock.