Re: AW: [chrony-users] Chronyd aborts when system time differs too much from chrony's measurements

Have you tried the latest development version of chrony? Chrony did have a
problem with its scheduling (ie, it would tell the system to wake up chrony at
a certain time to for example run the next measurement, and the scheduler
would get confused if the time changed significantly.) I believe that this is
now supposed to be fixed, but you may be running into this bug in an older
version.