[chrony-users] gpsd, pps and chrony

I want to use chrony to synchronize the system clock between two computers (with no connection between them), each equipped with a gps (gps emmit a pps).
The computers can run during about 5-8 hours and the gps signal can be lost. The goal is to achieve the best clock's synchronization between both computers.

I read the tutorial on chrony, linuxpps and gpsd but instead of using linuxpps, I want to use gpsd for monitoring the pps.
I tested with the following configuration:
refclock SHM 0 refid GPS
refclock SHM 1 refid PPS lock GPS

but I did not work (I saw some Pulse rejected from gpsd, but it is another problem), so does chrony supports the SHM PPS of gpsd ?

Best regards,
Damien R.