|Re: [chrony-users] chronyd: Read packet with protocol version 3 (expected 4) from 127.0.0.1:53151|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] chronyd: Read packet with protocol version 3 (expected 4) from 127.0.0.1:53151
- From: hugo vanwoerkom <huugske@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:18:13 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=W1WBwD/z3qR6tuy5NkwfvcECYrioc/tE7u4JEHhOXnA=; b=ILSjMPZN5+geqJDhuoaRsZ2NzzKOXESNSs6HmF+6Q9Xqo7FO2IdNK8+8f1ii8sNwGG i/7VIChRL+RwHiG8/IbdLFM3K8pqeQhcLydrTLjbei8OBXC1v8xRqoL67BD3txlLAGTK gpC1IfzkjUv5R/jmiFe/7w+7CXX+WIruhj8ZQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=epLI83XCi0X7bM/gCWkLwwq6HRinIFLaMaLQ35judtU6Jynb6Q2f5s8H7Tcmgkve4x W1Z7PfbFA3E5wUs+MVe2vQSLdumXCNZGy/lqfnk5vp8/O671uXy7nPwDhpvXk9dM+y6N hK/yuZowuou0lY4d4kEILgGe7aVrW2CwGKuAc=
On 6/13/10, John Hasler <jhasler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hugo writes:
>> What does it mean and what do I do about it?
> You haven't told us what version you are using but it looks like you
> have v1.24 of chronyd installed and are trying to talk to it with the
> v1.23 chronyc.
Bingo. Excellent John, very good. I am running v1.24 but I forgot to
change /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/chrony to say '/usr/local/bin/chronyc << EOF'
because I installed v1.24 from upstream, instead of
'/usr/bin/chronyc', which still is at v1.23 from Sid.
I wonder if that is the reason that the rest of the scripts in
/etc/ppp/ip-up.d/ following 'chrony' did not run.
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.