[chrony-users] Anyone use chrony in the pool?

I've been running chrony for years, originally with some handpicked time
servers but now with some servers from the pool. I've been on a cable
connection for over a year with a long-term stable address (it changed a few
weeks ago when I switched routers). I've been thinking of joining the pool,
but the recommendations on the pool site say to use the standard ntpd. Is
anyone using chrony in the pool, and how well does it work?

Pierre
--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.

---