Re: [chrony-dev] Multihomed (multiple) network interfaces support !

Hallelujah.
It has worked.
I will think about how to make an appropriate start/stop script.

> That suggests there is an unexpected chronyd instance running on the system, maybe from a previous test which > wasn't terminated properly?
I investigated.
It is when lan/dmz config files are located in the folder specified as conf.d in chrony.conf.

One question remained - how to bind client instances to the exact wan interface, not to 0.0.0.0 ?

вт, 12 дек. 2023 г. в 16:26, Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 04:07:23PM +0300, CpServiceSPb wrote:
> Let' s clarify:

Yes, that looks good to me. Make sure no other chronyd instance is
running before you start those three.